Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
1 (416) 800-8270
Training Programs of Professional Certificate
Vocational education in Canada has been consistently following a principle of developing education with students learning practical trade skill and trade theory in application. It is provided by Community Colleges and University Colleges mostly in Canada as well as Private Owned Career Colleges and Entrepreneur-owned Skill Training Institutions. Based on employment market demand, Canadian colleges build the programs that prepare people to work in various jobs. Vocational education in Canada is education that combines diploma and certificate programs, general education and continue education, full time program and short-term training program, trade skill and trade theory, that form a multiform education system.
CCIEI works with community colleges and university colleges to provide professional certificate programs and diploma programs for all with employment prospects.
Certificate Program of Industrial Robotics: With development of industrial mechanization and the arrival of industry 4.0, it is desperately short of skilled and competent workers in positions of electro-mechanical industry and industrial robotics. Therefore, the following programs are to equip students with practical skills and applied theory of the industry and solve the shortage of skilled workers.
Industry Robotics and Advanced Automation Program
- 1-year Certificate Program or Diploma Program
- Requirement for Candidates: A college Diploma or University Degree in a related field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Metal Fabrication. OR with related industry experience may also be granted admission.
- Outcomes: Help students gain knowledge, expertise and professional skills related to robotic applications and automation used in various sectors of industry.
- Employment: This graduate certificate program will prepare students to enter the cutting edge technology field of robotics and automation as a robot programmer, robotic vision technician and robotic welder. Graduates can find employment in Automotive and Aerospace Manufacturing, Food and Beverage industries, Pharmaceutical industries, Original Equipment Manufacturers, System Integrators, and Automation Distribution and Sales.
Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
- 2-3 years Diploma Program (or 1-year co-op program included)
- Employment: Engage in diverse fields of mechanical technology including CAD, machine design, automation, robotics, and advanced manufacturing.
- Educational and co-op opportunities to engage with emerging technologies, including 3D printing, industrial robotics, automation, mechatronics, CAD and solid modelling.
- Partnerships with the world advanced companies in the field of robotics and advanced automation to ensure course delivery reflects emerging industry standards.
- The program covers foundational engineering, develops theoretical understanding of applications, and offers students the opportunity to apply the applications in advanced lab and problem-solving scenarios.
- This program is a nationally recognized program through Technology Accreditation Canada(TAC), and has received national accreditation status by the Canadian Technology Accreditation Board (CTAB), as well as Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) Certified.